QSW Wireline services currently operates 11 wireline units ranging in size and capability from small single axle, four wheel drive units for recorder and light duty slickline work, to large tandem axle units carrying multiple slickline and braided lines to enable fishing or heavier duty mechanical work under any wellbore condition.
QSW also operates an inline mast unit, equipped with 7/32 dyform braided line, and a unique packoff system that is capable of sealing pressures up to 5 mpa without grease injection.
Each of QSW Wireline Services four stations (Grande Prairie, Drayton Valley, Red Deer, and Brooks, Alberta) can supply wireline units to perform the following services for our customers:
- Downhole and Surface Pressure Recorder services including in-house Pressure/Temperature Survey Reporting
- Installing and Working with Downhole Flow Control Devices
- Bottom Hole Choke sizing and installation
- Wireline Fishing and heavier slickline or braided-line mechanical work
- Installing and working with Gas Well Optimization systems and Plunger Lift systems
- Drop Off spool equipment
- Miscellaneous Slickline services; swabbing, bailing, running or retrieving tubing plugs, WR casing bridge plug retrieval, sand-line cutting, tubing perforating
Each of QSW Wireline Services stations also provides truck mounted cranes and other fleet vehicles to assist the wireline units as required.
Offset Well Monitoring Services
QSO provides its customers with remote, real time well pressure monitoring solutions that can be accessed via it’s secure server with computer, smart phone or tablet devices. Data is collected and stored onsite and on the secure server for customer review or backup. Common uses of this service are:
- Monitoring Offset wells at risk of communication during adjacent fracturing operations
- Surface casing vent monitoring
- Remote well pressure buildup monitoring
QSO Inc. currently provides oil and gas well optimization services that both enhance and sustain well efficiency and production. With effective optimization solutions and a highly mobile service fleet, QSO Oil and Gas Well Optimization Services offers a diverse selection of optimization equipment to all areas of the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Production Enhancement Services include:
- Plunger Lift Installation
- Plunger Lift Optimization
- Plunger Lift Service & Maintenance
- Pressure Logging
- Pressure Transient Analysis
EUB Regulatory Compliance Testing
- Surface Casing Vent Tests
- Lease Inspections
- Packer Isolation Tests